This Reversible Puffy made by SGS can be worn stand-alone or in conjunction with a wet weather protective rain jacket. Why choose between heat stroke and hypothermia when you can be comfortable in a Puffy.
- Fully reversible with zippered pockets
- Made with synthetic insulation and Ripstop material
- Features an elastic drawstring at the collar and bottom of the jacket
- Thumb holes in the sleeves allow you to protect your hands from the elements
- Comes with matching compression bag
Currently only available in Medium. These tend to run large so we recommend getting the medium if you wear large-sized jackets.
Disclaimer: This product is not endorsed by the Candian Armed Forces and features no infrared blocking properties or flame retardant materials.
Expected it to be alot thinner then it is. With a hoodie and sufficient under-layers you dont feel the wind.
SGS Reversible Puffy
Got the puffy so I could wear it over top my rig without getting in shit for being out of regs. Only used it once so far. It's not bad. The material isn't as good as some of the higher end puffies but it sure does the job. So far impressed.
This is real nice stuff ya got here, keep it coming 👌
I am of the olive drab era and needed a new cold weather coat. Saw this and was reversible so I can wear olive drab or relish jar depending on my mood and people around ;-)